Saturday 19 October 2019

Waterspouts


WALT: Think critically when looking at information in different texts.

This week, Saturn and Mars (reading groups) have learnt about waterspouts.  Our assignment was to learn about waterspouts and how they form.  After we have done the learning, we were to present the information we learnt by creating an infographic.  An infographic is a visual presentation that show information using words, pictures, etc.
Last term, I also made an infographic on the parts of a volcano

What I enjoyed:  I enjoyed learning about waterspouts and creating the infographic.
What I found difficult:  Some of the information was a little hard to understand which slowed me down a bit.
What I could do next time: I could pick up the pace next time so I can also do the other activities.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.