Thursday 12 April 2018

Mind Map // Commonwealth Games

On this activity, I had to create a mind map of what I already know about the Commonwealth Games.  Then, I had to watch a video on YouTube about the Commonwealth Games and list down the sports I see within it.
Welcome to greatness GC2018


What I did well: I did well on creating the mind map and I also did well on listing down the sports I saw.  In my point of view I found 12 sports within the video.

What I enjoyed: I enjoyed on thinking back to the last time (2014) I did facts about the Commonwealth Games.  I remembered something about a girl named Lauren Boyle who is a swimmer and I researched about her.

What I can do next:  Next time, I should go deeper into my thinking and see what else I could remember so there wouldn't be only 4 things on my mind map.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.