Friday 25 May 2018

Anzac Day Poem


What We Had To Do:
We had to create poem called a 'Diamante Poem'  that would go in the shape of a diamond.  We used nouns, verbs or adjectives in every line.  We may have had 2 nouns and 2 verbs in one line.  Or, we had 2 verbs and 1 adjective.

What I Did Well:
I think I did well on creating my poem though I had some trouble coming up with words that would match with the theme.  I needed to make sure they were proper nouns, verbs and adjectives.

What I Enjoyed:
I enjoyed the words I had chosen to use mostly, because it went with the war kind of vibe.  It was hard to try not to repeat some words.

What I Could Do Next Time:
Next time, I could maybe come up with more strong and deep words, so my poem could be more understood rather than being just an old boring poem.  I tried my best on this poem, and I'm proud of how it came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.