Tuesday 19 March 2019

Extraordinary Lightning

WALT:  Use a range of figurative language to describe a moment in time.

The lightning flashed brightly, it could light up the whole country!  A violent strike occurs again.  Its colors blazed through the deep and dark night sky as it shook the trees, bushes, and houses nearby.  Suddenly, a gleaming blue accompanies the pearly white light,  They clashed together in a cruel way...

BANG!  

A big roar was let out. The wind screeched and cried as it blew flowers down and yanked them out of the ground.  Lightning flared once again, it was brightest one of all.  This woke those who were in a deep slumber or perhaps hibernating.  Once you've woken up... You can't get back to sleep.
What I did well:
I did well on using descriptive language and using more exciting words.

What I could do next time:
Next time I could make my writing a bit longer.
I enjoyed: I enjoyed using unique words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.