Thursday 23 May 2019

Jesus' Ascension

This week my class and I learned about Jesus' Ascension.
Matthew 28:16-20

Jesus had promised he would send down the Holy Spirit.
He had taken his disciples to a mountain where they worshipped Him but some were with doubt.  He asks his disciples to carry on his mission and make disciples of all nations and to baptise them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.  Jesus then went back to Heaven.

What I did well:  I did well with the images.
What I enjoyed:  Reading about the ascension.
What I could do next time:  Justify my images more so it can be seen or understood more clearer. 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ysabel, it's Nika. I like how you did simple but effective images. Maybe next time you could add some labels to explain what they are about. Keep up the great blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.