Thursday 9 May 2019

My Loving Mother

Since Mother's Day is coming up, this week our class wrote a character description about our mother's, sisters or aunties.


Character Descriptions


WALT….

  • Write a Character description
  • Use ‘show not tell’ in our writing

My Mother 


My mother has got beautiful copper-coloured medium length hair. It gleams whenever the sun hits her hair. She has one graceful smile that shines brighter than the stars! My mother has angelic looking eyes; her eye smile goes along with her laugh. Even though she may be short, I know she has a big heart.


My mother is very fun-loving; she showers her undying love onto us. She fills the whole house with her laughter and happiness. She makes sure we have eaten or checks on us whenever we feel down. She's a protective mother; she does what she can to keep us safe from harm. 


She makes us feel cherished and supported. My family feels lucky to have a mother and a teacher, whenever I need a hand with school work she will always be there to help. Her laugh and smile is contagious when she smiles I smile. She teaches many other children and helps them learn to more about a subject. 


My mother doesn't like a messy house or a messy room. She likes to be neat and tidy, but sometimes she gets a little bit lazy. She cleans whenever she gets the time because she's exhausted or busy with her work. She gets a wee bit grumpy when my room is untidy because most of the time I also get lazy.


Lastly... I love my mother.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.